Terms & Conditions
By participating in the #SantoorCentreStageContest, participant acknowledges that she has read, understood, and agrees to be bound by the below mentioned terms. Participation in the event is subject to the strict adherence to these terms & conditions.
Rules of Participation
- To participate in this online contest, the participant should be a resident of India and should be a woman above 18 years of age.
- The contest will run from 31st March 2017 to 30th April 2017. Contestants need to send their entries by 10th April, 2017.
- WEPL can curtail or extend the duration of the Contest as it deems fit and necessary at its discretion.
- The song can be in Hindi or any other Indian language available on the site. Participants have to sing one of the versions of the ‘Ae Zindagi tu sun’ Santoor song as available on the site – santoorcentrestage.com
- Participants have to share a video of them singing on any of the mentioned platforms: Facebook, Twitter, official website (santoorcentrestage.com), and WhatsApp (7338407222) using the hashtag (#SantoorCentreStage).
- The video should be between 15 to 60 secs only.
- The content that is submitted by the participant must have a clear video and audio quality to be eligible to proceed further in the contest.
- Selection of participants is based on the sole discretion of the experts hired by Wipro and their decision is final.
- The initial screening of all entries will be undertaken by agency as nominated by WEPL.
- The shortlisted from above will be adjudged basis votes gathered online and by our Expert Panel (appointed by WEPL).
- Employees of WEPL, their immediate families, employees of Santoor’s advertising agencies and their immediate families are ineligible to participate in the contest .
- By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree to have their name and any other content and information (submitted by them) to be displayed by WEPL on its social and digital platforms.
- By participating in the contest, the participant grants WEPL, its Parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and their agents an irrevocable right to publish, use, adapt, sell the content given by any participant in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide, including but not limited to the Internet. Participant also grants WEPL, irrevocable, exclusive and royalty free right and license to use, copy, reproduce, transfer, modify and/or display any information contained in their entry in whole or part and in any form. All content submitted by the participants during the contest shall be the sole and exclusive property of WEPL.
- No fees or compensation is payable by WEPL to any participants.
- WEPL reserves the right to close the Contest or change the terms & conditions of the Contest without any prior notice to any one and all participants shall be bound by such terms & conditions.
- Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless WEPL, its directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind rising from or in connection with the participation of the Participants in this Contest.
- All the intellectual property rights in respect of Santoor and all proprietary rights in respect of the Contest shall be the exclusive property of WEPL.
- Participants give WEPL the right to share their details with the expert evaluation committee as well as with any other partner(s) who WEPL deems necessary.
- All Complaints /Issues relating to the Contest shall be settled between WEPL and Participant.
- All content created by the user during the course of the event and submitted to Santoor Centre Stage digital platforms will remain the property of WEPL.
- All entries received during the course of the campaign are subject to scrutiny by the WEPL appointed panel. Shortlisted entries will be communicated directly about their progress to the next rounds.
- In case of any dispute, decision of WEPL shall be final and binding.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of competent courts at Bangalore.